Six Nines is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide remote support to the company’s founder and leadership team. We’re looking for a super smart, detail oriented, trustworthy candidate who is intellectually curious. Good judgment, writing skills, and the ability to simplify are important. While there are no specific areas of technical expertise required, this job requires a fearlessness in dealing with technical subjects. The ability to work successfully in a remote team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential. You will be expected to understand how to handle, with a great degree of independence, incoming asks for time, meetings, resources and other needs.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment’s notice.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Provide support for calendaring, scheduling requests, travel, and expenses, along with management and oversight of special projects, as needed for the Founder of Six Nines IT
- Provide support to Leadership team on an ad hoc basis as well as any other scheduling requests from other members of the org
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Drive team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics)
- Responsible for high quality written communication both within Six Nines and to the outside world
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing Administrative Assistant support for leadership level team members in a fast-paced environment, including the company Founder.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments
- High energy level with ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Self-motivated, team oriented, customer centric
- Systems-oriented and tech savvy; experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and familiarity with various SaaS platforms (e.g. Slack)
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
- Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Contributes to team effort through results – meeting goals and deadlines and completing work on time and accurately
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Six Nines vision
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem-solving skills
- High levels of integrity and discretion
THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role. Please send us your resume by following the link below.