We at Six Nines are very passionate about what we do and feel that the innovation and business transformation solutions that we deliver to our clients are important and rewarding on a global level. The Senior Account Executive role is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
A successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, driving net-new revenue, and growing relationships with existing customers. The Senior Account Executive will also monitor industry trends to identify emerging markets, and develop plans to grow market share.
Responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Develop and deploy a territory plan focused on both financial growth and customer satisfaction
- Actively direct new business acquisition process for assigned accounts/verticals, from prospecting to closing
- Engage with customers in the mid market and enterprise segment
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement
- Promote the company’s products & services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Assist with streamlining customer contract negotiations, creation, increase efficiency in sales pre and post
- Provide trustworthy feedback and post-sales support
- Engage in C-level customer conversations. Quickly gain credibility through all levels of the customer organization.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Consistently manage and maintain all necessary internal systems such as SFDC, contracts, etc
- Work with leadership to launch programs to drive sales while tracking and reporting on progress
- Participate in team sales calls with accurate forecasts
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
- Work in partnership with all internal groups including sales, marketing, support, product management, engineering and finance to ensure solid business processes for projects and initiatives.
- Travel required 25%
- 5+ years Information Technology industry experience preferably in the areas of sales, business development, and/or cloud product management
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing and enterprise IT but can train right candidate
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer
- Independent contributor with entrepreneurial work ethic
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent strongly preferred