Speed, Simplicity & Easier to Use
Six Nines’ Media & Entertainment solutions help studios, producers, editors, animators, game designers and visual effects artists access the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Working with Six Nines, studios can both harness the power of AWS to grow their business and make technology less burdensome.
Six Nines Media & Entertainment solutions create a fully functioning, operationally sound and well-managed AWS environments to run as many virtual workstations and render farms as a studio needs.
• Focus on business, not computing
• Adapt quickly to market changes
• Best-of-breed components
• All-in-cloud or hybrid cloud
• Go global in minutes
• Cost optimization included
• Pay-as-you-go vs. CAPEX
• Ongoing support and management
1. Unpredictable workloads. Provision from one to hundreds of new artist workstations or thousands of rendering cores in minutes, not days or weeks.
2. Mobility. Access securely projects & content from studio, client site or location.
3. Client hygiene. Cloud computing makes it easy to always keep client content segregated and secure.
4. All-in-cloud. Work products never leave the cloud until they are ready for delivery.
• Arnold Render
VIRTUAL WORKSTATIONS IN AWS
Use inexpensive “zero clients” on-premises to connect to powerful virtual workstations in AWS.
• Performance: Teradici’s PCoIP protocol allows for a local desktop experience, even under less than optimal networking conditions
• Secure: Transfer Pixels not bits. Data never leaves the cloud.
• Access: Qumulo’s file system provides studios with effortless and secure access to files in the cloud and on-premises.
• Easy: Use existing monitors and stylus tablets
VIRTUAL RENDER FARMS IN AWS
Virtual render farms in AWS free your team from the tyranny of on-premises hardware. No longer limited by purchased or leased hardware, your team can access thousands of latest processor cores and GPUs to render large and complex scenes in hours. Teams are freed from waiting, clients receive work quickly, quality, productivity and profits increase.
• Impossible jobs – do work in the cloud that could never be finished on-premises
• No CAPEX – pay as you go
• No hardware to manage or upgrade – ever
More Scenes, Less Time
Six Nines helps Pixomondo render very large, very high quality scenes and manage unpredictable customer requirements. The customer’s schedule – not render farm availability – determines when work gets completed. Customers get faster turn around times – and Pixomondo’s artists get more control over their schedule.
Bring the Scene to the Client
Using Teradici PCoIP virtual workstations, Six Nines helped The Third Floor’s artists unshackle themselves from the burden of transporting workstations and file servers to client sites. Now they can travel any client location with a backpack instead of a truck. Real-time, face-to-face, on-site story boarding and visualization improves client feedback and product quality – without ever exposing client’s content to loss or compromise.
Little Studio, Big Jobs
Nomad is a smaller post production studio. Working with Six Nines, Nomad now has access to the tremendous scale of AWS. Before AWS, Nomad couldn’t compete for large jobs: limits on capital expenditures put access to hardware out of reach and constrained growth. Now, with AWS, workstations and render farms are variable expenses and their business can grow in tandem with the artists’ imaginations.
Leverage limitless cloud resources to do more in less time.
Deploy software fast and predictably with CI/CD and DevOps.
Migrate and run Windows applications in the cloud responsibly.
A decade of experience performing hundreds of cloud transformations across all industries.
Accelerate cloud adoption and reduce risk.
Highly-skilled, deeply experienced team of AWS-certified engineers.
We move fast to accelerate time-to-delivery, time-to-market, and time-to-value.
For a free consultation.Contact Us